- >>2014. 11. 13See Tsukiji fish market and Experience Japanese traditional culture tour
See Tsukiji fish market and Experience Japanese traditional culture tour
will start on November 13th.
You can enjoy to see fish market with making sushi, making soba noodles,
kimono wearing and vegetarian cuisine cooking.
Please click here for more details.
- >>2014. 07. 23Start from Tsukiji Hama-rikyu Gardens-Cruise to Asakusa /Tokyo bay
This new tour is available from July 22nd, 2014, which includes a stroll in
Hama-rikyu Gardens. These are beautiful Japanese gardens and we can
experience drinking powdered green tea in the garden tea house.
For further details, please click here.
- >>2014. 05. 01Tsukiji Fish Market & Kabuki Gallery Tour
A totally new style of tour will start on April 1st. We will take you to the
beautiful Kabuki-za Gallery. Enjoy and learn about the superb form of
traditional Japanese art. Please click here for more details.
- >>2014. 01. 11a Happy New Year!
All our best wishes for 2014, with the hope to see you in Guided Tours of
Tsukiji Fish Market.
We are going to revise the tour fares from 20th of January and offer you
more interesting tours.
- >>2013. 12. 18Notification of Our Year-end and New -year Tour Operation and Business
This year we do our tours until 28th December, next year from 7th January.
Tsukiji Tour desk will be closed from noon 28th December to 5th January, but
open from 6th January. Please await our response after 6th January when you
apply or enquire in between.
Thank you for understanding.
- >>2013. 11. 01Autumn Special Tour
On November 1, we start to receive applications for our new tour
"See Tsukiji fish market and at sushiwith Ohma bluefin".
Click here for more information!